hoorayformeallrighthoorayformeallright

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Omega Kowai Cuthwald Song Omega Kowai Cuthwald Song

Well done, as usual

Out of all the sponges in the world, you are my favourite.

Dementia Madness Dementia Madness

Awesome taake on the Madness series

It's nice to see somebody making their own madness sprites instead of just using the pre-made crinkels ones. That's what made yours stand out from the uncountable other ones. Excellent work.

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

Sweet awesome excellent

So this is what Calvin did with his adult life.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Nice work

Can I just say: You are an excellent writer or dialogue. Well done.

Odd Todd:Laid Off (Part1) Odd Todd:Laid Off (Part1)

CLASSIC

This animation series is one of my favourite flash series ever. In fact, in one of my flash animations, Odd Todd makes an appearance. I saw you did some animation for ABC news about the economy. You're awesome. MEP

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

This feels like a blast from the past

I remember seeing this movie so long ago on funnyjunk.com- obviously ripped off from here. At the time I loved it and I only recently decided to check out your account after watching Awesome Racer. It felt weird to watch this one... anyways, keep up the good work. I'm sure you will.

Is Maxwell's Silver Hammer still your favourite song?

Edible Castle #10 Edible Castle #10

Did not disappoint

Well done to all who contributed- and especially to RedNoseDonkey without whom this surely would have been in the wizard's clutches forever.
That was a different sort of collab- but a very interesting and awesome one. It was cool to see all the different artists' interpretations of the edible castle characters. But what was with Lazyboy's? His was only... like... two seconds long. Oh well. Anyway, good job everyone- I really really hope this is not the end of the series.

asdfmovie asdfmovie

Ahaha!

This is so entertaining... the voice acting was just hilarious and I loved the simple yet elegant animation style. It didn't matter that there was no colour- it was still great to look at. WELL DONE SIR

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

What the fuck!

How many Korean sweatshops did you have helping you on that one?! It always amazes me to see such professional quality animation coming from a single person. Incredible. Just incredible.

The Worst Flash Ever. The Worst Flash Ever.

funny

Your song was pretty hilarious. Where was Evolved though? Very entertaining- work on your graphics.